2020 General Election
The 2020 General Election was held on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
Online election results can be found on the Secretary of State’s website.
Click here to see all candidates who filed to run for a Minnesota office on November 3, 2020. The Offices of Little Canada Mayor and two City Council positions were on the General Election ballot.
Register to Vote Before Election Day
Save time at the polls and register to vote before Election Day. You can register to vote online or with a paper application. Click here for more information. In Minnesota you can register at the polling place by bringing the required documents showing proof of residency with you to the polls on Election Day.
Visit www.mnvotes.org to register to vote or check your current status and address if you are unsure. Any changes to your name or address (even only changing apartment numbers) require new voter registration.
Political Campaign Signs
Little Canada Zoning Code 903.110 Signs - Subd. B1 Permitted Signs:
(d) Political Campaign Signs. Such signs shall not exceed eight (8) square feet in all Residential Districts or sixteen (16) square feet in all other zoning districts. During the period forty-six (46) days before the state primary in a state general election year to ten (10) days following such general election, non-commercial signs of any size may be posted in any number, in accordance with Minnesota Statute.
Minnesota Statute 211B.045 NONCOMMERCIAL SIGNS EXEMPTION. https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/211B.045
For 2020, the time period for non-enforcement of campaign signs is June 26 - November 13, 2020
- Ramsey County Elections & Voting
- Campaign Finance Information
- Check the status of your Absentee Ballot Online
- See the names of candidates and questions that will be on the ballot for your precinct
Little Canada 2020 City Council Candidate Campaign Finance Reports
- Am I eligible to vote?
- How do I sign up to serve as an election judge?
- How do I pre-register to vote?
- How do I find my voting precinct?
- How do I obtain an absentee ballot?
- How do I check the status of my absentee ballot?
- When and where can I vote absentee?
- Does my employer have to give me time off to vote?
- I'm worried about long lines on election day. Will I be able to vote?
- How can I view the names of candidates and questions that will be on the ballot for my precinct?
- Can I take a ballot to deliver to a loved one who is in the hospital?
- Where can I find district maps?
- Where can I find information about campaign finances for candidates in Ramsey County elections?
- How do I file to run for an office in a Municipal Election?
- Where is the nearest DMV so I can correct the address on my driver's license?
- Where can I find more information about elections and voting?